These are the terms and conditions of use for the website and services of Luvana.co.uk (“site”, “services”, “website”, “luvana.co.uk”).
Luvana.co.uk is owned and operated by Luvana Ltd, company number 11669731, registered in England, registered address 78 Cross Hill, Ecclesfield, Sheffield, S35 9TU. VAT number 314191726
If you choose to use the website it is expected that you will act in good faith and with fair use. The intended use of the website is:
- To help couples (couple) to plan their wedding abroad. Though the use of the planning tools, information (content) and directory.
- To help companies (supplier) which deal with couples planning weddings abroad to reach their target audience through directory entries, adverts and information (content) on Luvana.co.uk.
For couples we provide the tools, inspiration and information (content) you need to plan your wedding abroad. For suppliers we provide a platform to promote your business to your self-identified target audience through our directory and information (content).
We do not vet couples or suppliers and as such we cannot be held liable or responsible for the actions or inactions of either.
Whilst we endeavour to provide the best possible tools and information (content) for weddings abroad we cannot be held responsible or liable for any event directly or indirectly caused by such.
Registration and Password
In order to get the best from the site you must register. It is your responsibility to ensure that all the details provided are correct and accurate.
You will have a username and password. You are the only authorised user of your account. It is imperative that you do not share this password with anyone and notify us immediately should you discover any breach of your account or believe that your password may have been compromised.
We cannot be held liable or responsible for anything done or not done under your username and password.
Intellectual Property and Copyright
We will never knowingly breach copyright or intellectual property rights. If you believe we are using any material without permission please contact us immediately with details so we can find the material. As a user, couple or supplier you are responsible for ensuring that you have the correct permission to share any material that you upload to the site.
Any user generated content submitted to us is submitted on the understanding that it may be shared across platforms and you acknowledge and accept that it isn’t always possible to display copyright information or credit and as such indemnify us against doing so.
Any material or content which proves to breach copyright will be removed, deleted or made inaccessible at the earliest opportunity.
Content and Services
Whilst we endeavour to provide all services all the time it is inevitable that sometime services or content will be unavailable or may need to be removed. This website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and is used at your own risk.
We cannot guarantee that the website will be free of malicious code, viruses etc and as such it is your responsibility to ensure that your device is protected against such. Use of this site at your own risk. The information provided by us is provided in good faith, we cannot guarantee that it is correct or has not changed since creation. We can accept no liability or responsibility for action or inaction taken based on information from this website.
This website contains user created content. It is impractical to vet all content so the users of this website accept and indemnify Luvana ltd from any action or inaction taken based on inaccurate information presented on the site.
When you upload or post Content to Luvana, you grant:
- to Luvana, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence (with right to sub-licence) to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that Content in connection with the provision of the Service and otherwise in connection with the provision of the Service and Luvana’s business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels;
- to each user of the Service, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Content to the extent permitted by the functionality of the Service and under these Terms.
You are responsible for any information on your profile page and any information you provide to us in connection with your profile and listing. It is your responsibility to ensure that this information is accurate. Luvana Ltd is not responsible for the content that you upload. You assure us that you have the authority and rights, and are entitled to use the photographs and/or content which you upload.
This site is intended for use of people who are old enough to get married therefore it is not allowed for people under the age of 15, as 16 is the age in the England where a person can legally be married with the permission of their parents and this would allow them 1 year to plan their wedding, to use the site.
This website may contain external links. We are not responsible for content on other sites so we cannot be held responsible or liable for any occurrence from using these links. We reserve the right to delete or suspend your account at our discretion if we reasonably determine misuse of the platform, including but not limited to:
- You are not the authentic owner of a supplier business.
- Impersonation of a person or business.
- Criminal activity.
- Attempted or breach of copyright.
- Breach of rights of a person.
- Information which you have provided is inaccurate.
- Abusive behaviour.
- Spammy behaviour.
- Interfering with others use of the service.
- Bringing Luvana.co.uk into disrepute.
- Unacceptable behaviour.
- None payment where applicable.
The information must be accessed through the interface at Luvana.co.uk. You must not attempt to harvest information from Luvana in any fashion.
As a supplier couples will contact you to enquire about or book your services. It is your duty to act responsibly with their data and to obey all applicable data protection laws.